“The essence of strategy is choosing what not to do. ”
“Strategy is about shaping the future.”
CaregiverStrong has a strategy that is based upon the philosophy that caring for loved ones is better done with others and not by yourself.
"Better Together" portrays our strategy of organizing, partnering and collaborating. "Better Together" is much more efficient, cost effective and productive for the caregivers, care receivers and the organizations that provide services and offerings.
Collaboration comes in all forms, shapes and sizes, concentrations and objectives for the common good of the world's caregivers.
We develop your strategy by following these Results Process Model* steps:
- You identify what is it that you and/or the team/group/organization collectively wants to happen?
- You measure what has happened or is actually happening
- We interpret what has happened or is happening; why is what is happening actually happening?
- We ask questions-Based on your assessment of how you/the team/group/organization is doing, what might you now do to improve and/or sustain its stewardship of resources?
- Together we relate your recommendations for your leadership inclinations of the group/team/community and its present culture, what should you change and/or keep the same as the next right steps?
The bottom line for CaregiverStrong is that you the caregiver, have access to the best organizations, professionals, volunteers and resources to help reduce your stress, give you hope and create within yourself, peace of mind.
* The Results Process Model is used with permission from Mark McCloskey and Jim Lousma, authors of The Art of Virtue-based Transformational Leadership.
Tell your friends and family, fellow workers, students, businesses and schools that CaregiverStrong is there for them.
Welcome everyone in our fight to improve the lives of caregivers.